Employee Benefits Information
Why are employee benefits important?
Comprehensive benefit packages are attractive to job seekers, particularly if benefits extend to their families. Offering a competitive benefit package can give an employer the edge they need to hire and maintain a quality, dedicated staff.
Logan & Associates provides a comprehensive 3-5 year strategic approach to employee benefits. In short, the benefits must help the employer achieve his/her goals, be affordable, useful, and of great value. Trust Logan & Associates to serve you & your employees well, and help remain ACA compliant while utilizing the latest technology for quoting, open enrollments, ongoing adds & terms, ERISA Reporting, and more.
What types of employee benefits are available?
- Healthcare (Fully Insured & Partially Self-Insured)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Long Term Care
Life & Disability
- Group & Individual Life Insurance
- Group Short & Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Confinement
- Legal Shield
Retirement (through partnering with Ameriprise Financial)
- 401(k) savings plans (often includes company matching)
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans (SEP)
- Other Retirement Vehicles
Get started today.
Offering quality, competitive benefits is simple with the help of our experienced staff. Call us today for a free consultation (regardless of the size of the company).